- the freedom and flexibility of self-employment, coupled with the benefits of being part of a highly experienced and collaborative team with the capacity to access large contracts
- flexible working hours – allowing work to be structured around other commitments
- home-based working
- the opportunity to generate a substantial income – we aim to share opportunities to generate chargeable work equitably across the partnership, and only 10- 12.5% of earnings are retained to cover core costs
- equal involvement in company management and decision making – we are a co-operative with a flat structure
- the opportunity to work for a company which puts sustainability and equality of opportunity at the core of its work.
CAG Consultants provides cutting edge consultancy in the fields of sustainable development, climate change, energy, flood risk management and community/stakeholder involvement. We now wish to recruit a new partner with at least five years senior level experience who can offer complementary skills to widen CAG’s existing offer. To join our professional and committed team you will need to be self-motivated, an excellent communicator and have the ability to win, lead and manage complex consultancy projects for often demanding clients.
To apply see the attached CAG recruitment pack May 2018 (rev). CVs on their own will not be considered.
Applications close Monday 11th June 2018. For an informal discussion please contact Mary Anderson on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07896 532194