Our team has worked with a wide range of clients on air quality behaviour change and monitoring projects. Our experience includes:
- Engaging with audiences to encourage behaviour change to reduce people’s exposure to pollution, e.g. workshops with school children.
- Running air quality and health training for fleet drivers.
- Co-creating low pollution walking maps with children, including using citizen science air quality monitoring and educational workshops.
- Developing engaging and high-quality materials for communications campaigns.
- Leading a business engagement programme for the City of London.
- Running the Idling Action campaign for the Mayor of London and local authorities, which included developing communication materials, recruiting volunteers, delivering training and running idling events.