Each year, UK households spend around £30 billion on their home energy bills and around 4 million UK households are in fuel poverty. We have a strong track record of working with the public sector on energy efficiency and fuel poverty programmes.
We offer the following services:
- Evaluation of energy efficiency policy and programmes
- Research and policy advice/development on fuel poverty and energy efficiency
- Advice sessions for residents
- Development of and support for energy champions networks
- Staff and stakeholder training on energy efficiency and fuel poverty
- Social marketing and behaviour change.
Please see our case study on Fuel Poverty: