- Connections policies and practices – support with navigating the process, compliance reviews for obligations and liabilities, policy evaluation and development
- Charging and underwriting regimes – support with developing methodologies and code modifications, expert representation in code governance, support with Ofgem determinations
- Research and analysis – with tailored evidence gathering and data analysis.
- Due diligence – contractual reviews, including future charges and liabilities
- Market positioning and forecasting – electricity market opportunities and threats – for prospective investors
Please see our case study on Renewable Energy Markets: