Our team includes chartered planning consultants and a range of subject specialists, including economists and energy and environmental experts. We work closely with our clients, offering the flexibility needed in what are often dynamic contexts. Robustness, rigour and attention to detail underpin all of our planning services.
Our offer includes:
- Pre-application consultation – We combine planning expertise with exceptional consultation, engagement and negotiation skills. No matter how controversial or difficult the proposal, we can save you time, money and hassle.
- Policy consultation – We work with local planning authorities across the country to deliver effective and credible consultation. We provide the full package of consultation services and tools or can support and train you to run your consultation yourself. We’re particularly adept at handling controversial issues like waste and renewable energy.
- Evidence-based studies for local and national policy development – Whether it’s carrying out employment land studies, exploring the planning needs of faith communities or carrying out feasibility studies for renewable and low carbon energy, our research and consultation skills can help you build a robust evidence base.
- SEA/Sustainability Appraisal – We have been involved in SA/SEA for more years than we care to remember! From supporting in-house SA/SEA work through to providing the full SA/SEA package, our support will not only enable you to meet your statutory responsibilities but help you develop better policies and plans.
- Training, advice and support for planners – We can provide formal training packages (e.g. on energy, climate change, engagement or SA/SEA), ad-hoc advice on policy, assistance with responding to planning applications or assessing Neighbourhood Plans.
Please see our case study on Planning Services: