CAG Consultants are working with PWC-India on a UK-India knowledge exchange programme, commissioned by the UK’s Foreign and Commonwealth Office, relating to energy demand side management and smart grids.
This initiative forms part of a wide-ranging collaboration between the UK and India on developing secure and sustainable sources of energy. The Indian Government has set ambitious targets for energy efficiency and renewable energy and there are considerable opportunities to be realised in India’s large and fast-growing energy market.
As part of the project, CAG are compiling a directory of UK organisations with products and services of relevance to the Indian market, to be shared with Indian government officials and power providers for the purpose of identifying potential suppliers and partners. Inclusion in the directory is free. Organisations with any of the following products or services are invited to submit details for inclusion:
- Battery storage product developers
- Battery project operators
- Aggregators and energy traders
- Technical consultancy services relating to smart grids and DSM
- Power converter suppliers (for use in PV plant, wind turbines and battery storage systems)
- DLR measurement and control system suppliers
- EV charge point operators and suppliers
- DSM equipment suppliers
- Renewable asset management companies
- Forecasting service providers (wind, solar, demand, electricity prices)
- Distribution automation suppliers
If you would like to be included in the directory, please download and complete the form provided below and return this to Alison Cavey at email@example.com by 15th May.
We will also be seeking to engage UK stakeholders in a series of round-tables taking place in India later this year, to discuss opportunities for knowledge sharing and collaboration.
If you are interested in taking part in these events or would like any further information on this project, please contact Emma Jones on firstname.lastname@example.org.