Are you interested in joining a fantastic team of partners working on energy/climate change, sustainability, economic development, evaluation and engagement?
CAG Consultants is a highly-respected consultancy and is looking for new partners to join our LLP, with typical earnings for full-time partners averaging around £60k pa. We offer our services to a wide range of clients in the UK from government departments to leading organisations working on climate action.
CAG Consultants is a little bit different. We offer:
- the opportunity to choose which projects you work on, ranging from national policy to local community issues
- the freedom and flexibility of self-employment, coupled with the benefits of being part of a highly experienced and collaborative team
- flexible working – allowing work to be structured around other commitments
- home-based working
- equal involvement in company management and decision making – we are structured as a co-operative
- initial earnings support for new joiners (to ensure earnings of at least £40k pa gross for full-time partners).
We are looking for applicants with senior-level expertise and experience in one or more of:
- social and economic research
- policy analysis
- stakeholder/community engagement
in the fields of energy, carbon, climate change, air quality, economic development or related areas.
To join our professional and committed team you will need to demonstrate a high level of ability and a successful track record of working at a senior level on relevant issues. You will need to be highly self-motivated, able to operate independently and as part of a team, an excellent communicator and have the ability to win, lead and manage complex consultancy projects.
We put sustainability and equality of opportunity at the core of our work and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
Does this sound like a great fit for you? If so, please download our recruitment summary (below) to find out more.
Closing date for applications – 13th June 2022, 5pm.
Watch our short slidepack about what current Partners like about working for CAG: